Why sherman law offices-
Meet Our Team
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science,1983, Carnegie-Mellon University
Doctor of Jurisprudence, Juris Doctor, 1987, Boston University School of Law
Licensed to Practice in or before:
- The Commonwealth Of Massachusetts, Supreme Judicial Court, since 1988
- The State Of Michigan, Supreme Court of Michigan, since 2008
- The US District Court for Massachusetts, Boston, 1989
- The US District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Detroit, 2008
- The US First Circuit Court of Appeals, Boston, 1990
- The US Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, Cincinnati, 2009
- The US Tax Court, Washington, DC, 2009
- The Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2009
Ralph M. Sherman, Esq.
Rose H. Sherman is our paralegal par excellence, and a graduate of Wayne State University with a Bachelor of Arts in English, summa cum laude. She has also earned an Associate’s Degree as a Certified Paralegal, from Macomb Community College, and is also a notary public in the State of Michigan.
Mrs. Sherman schedules calls, responds to inquiries and is available to assist the firm and its lawyers as needed.
Rose H. Sherman